Chase Auto Direct:
Simplifying the Car Buying Process
Taking a digital leap forward with Chase Car Buying Service, which is powered by TrueCar
Chase is offering a faster, simpler and smarter online resource to improve the traditional car buying process that benefits both the customer and dealer. Through Chase Auto Direct, the new Chase Car Buying Service that utilizes TrueCar’s platform, simplifies the journey for consumers by allowing them to seamlessly select a car, a dealer and apply for financing.
Chase Auto Direct
With Chase Auto Direct the customer can choose to:
- Use the new online tool, Chase Car Buying Service, which is powered by TrueCar
- Apply for financing for a new or used vehicle online and fulfill at the dealership
- Refinance a loan with Chase
Chase Car Buying Service
- Customer selects Chase Car Buying Service, powered by TrueCar.
- Customer configures a new car or searches for a used car from an extensive inventory and can see comparative local pricing.
- Customer chooses to apply with Chase for a local dealer that has their car in stock.
- Customer applies for financing with CHASE and selects ‹Apply Now.›
- Customer gets loan approved by CHASE before heading to the dealer.
- CHASE sends approved application information and terms to the selected dealer via Dealertrack and RouteOne.
- Approved customer goes to the dealer, chooses to add aftermarket products or change cars, signs the paperwork and drives off in new car.
- Success! CHASE will compensate in-network dealers for each purchased contract.
© JPMorgan Chase & Co. all rights reserved.