Chase Launches New Small Business Credit Card with Flexible and Rich Rewards
Ink Business Preferred—the latest Chase branded card—offers 80,000 bonus points and new ways to earn with triple points in new categories
New York, NY Nov 15, 2016 Businesses can earn more rewards on frequent expenditures with the new Chase Ink Business PreferredSM credit card. It rewards the spending of today’s businesses with three points per dollar on the first $150,000 spent each account anniversary year in combined purchases on travel, shipping purchases, advertising purchases with search engines and social media sites, and on internet, cable and phone services.
"The way small business owners have to run their business and stay ahead is constantly changing. We designed Chase Ink Business Preferred with today’s small business owners in mind so they can earn more points in growing categories like digital advertising and, in turn, redeem points to help fuel the growth of their business."
Pam Codispoti, President of Chase Branded Cards
Simple and modern categories
New Chase Ink Business Preferred cardmembers will earn 80,000 bonus points after spending $5,000 in the first three months. That’s worth $1,000 when redeemed towards travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
Cardmembers also earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent in combined purchases in the following categories each account anniversary year:
- Travel, including airfare, hotels, car rentals, taxis and trains
- Shipping purchases
- Internet, cable and phone services
- Advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines such as Google AdWordsTM or Facebook®
They also earn an unlimited 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
Choice in rewards
Cardmembers can redeem points for:
- Travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, where points are worth 25% more
- Cash back
- Gift cards and Shop with Points on Amazon.com
They also can transfer points to leading frequent traveler programs at full 1:1 value. Plus, points do not expire as long as the account is open.
A range of business benefits
Cardmembers also receive other powerful business benefits, such as:
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- No foreign transaction fees
- Cell phone protection against covered theft or damage when the monthly cell phone bill is paid on the card
- Trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance and auto rental collision damage waiver
- Price, purchase, return and extended warranty protection
- Fraud early warning and zero liability protection
Chase Ink Business Preferred joins the bank’s suite of Chase for Business products including transaction accounts, payment processing, loans and cash management. There is a $95 annual fee for the card. For accounts opened at the branch, there is no annual fee for the first year. The Chase Ink Business CashSM card (formerly Ink Cash®) continues to have no annual fee and provides businesses 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services each account anniversary year.
For more information about all Chase Ink business cards or to apply for the Chase Ink Business Preferred card, please visit Chase.com/Ink.
Ashley Frost, Ashley.C.Frost@jpmorgan.com