HOW TO DEPOSIT YOUR GOVERNMENT STIMULUS CHECK FROM HOME
- Over 80% of American adults will receive a government stimulus check in response to COVID-19.
- While most Americans get these funds via direct deposit, a sizable portion of the population will receive a paper check in the mail.
HOW TO DEPOSIT A CHECK ON THE CHASE MOBILE APP
1. Download the Chase Mobile app on Android or iOS and sign in
2. Tap the menu in the upper left and select Deposit Checks
3. Choose the account where you want to deposit your funds
4. Enter the deposit amount and take a picture of the front and back of the check
5. Check to make sure your deposit details are correct and select Deposit
6. You’ll get an immediate confirmation that your deposit was submitted
- Depositing a check can take less than one minute
- Funds are available as quickly as the next business day
- Deposit limits have temporarily been increased
- Download the Chase Mobile app to deposit checks, pay bills, send money to friends, cancel travel plans booked through credit card rewards, lock/unlock a debit card and more. Learn how by visiting: www.chase.com/stayconnected