Chase’s new service, Credit Journey℠, will help all consumers make confident financial decisions.
Knowing your credit score is the first step on your financial journey,” said Pam Codispoti, President of Chase Branded Cards. Our new site helps you understand your credit score and gives you tips on how to improve it – so you can achieve your financial goals.Pam Codispoti, president of Chase Branded Cards
Chase Credit Journey features:
- VantageScore 3.0 powered by TransUnion, which is based on information from a person’s credit report and refreshed weekly
- Analysis of a person’s credit score as well as a comparison to other Americans’ scores
- Score Simulator, which shows how certain actions can affect their credit score
- A summary of total credit balance, credit utilization rate and late payments across credit accounts
- A history of their credit score in an easy-to-read graph, starting with their credit score on the day they sign up and continuing for twelve month intervals
- Tailored insights into factors behind the credit score, to help consumers manage their credit health
This service is available to all consumers for free whether they are a Chase customer or not.
For more information or to enroll in Chase Credit Journey, visit creditcards.chase.com/creditjourney.
Lauren Francis, email@example.com